Why Climate Ready
CRE's holistic approach to a Climate Ready solution is based on progressive and innovative thinking. This approach leads to overall energy savings throughout an entire building as well as significant improvement in occupant comfort.
A Climate Ready solution developed by CRE react to external climatic conditions and respond to individual comfort levels for the occupants of a building. The solution will maximize an individual’s working and living conditions and reduce a building’s environmental impact now and for future developments.
The solution encompasses consideration of:
- A building’s location including the geographical position, sun angles, reflected glare from other buildings and natural environment such as city or country
- A building’s orientation and the glazed areas on different facades
- Individual “WELL Being” requirements
- Interior and exterior reflective surfaces
- The architectural and design requirements of the building
- Employee and tenant comfort levels
- Use of high sustainable materials
- PVC free components.
The results of our solutions are:
- Overall reduction of external loads to the mechanical system of the building
- Contribution to an overall reduction of CO2 footprint
- Greater “WELL Being” for individuals creating a healthier and more productive environment
- Significant improvement of floor space usage
- Higher comfort levels for employees and tenants
- Increasing building value
- Efficient system integration reducing unnecessary interfaces
- Less system components providing building developments with more flexibility and less maintenance requirements
- Less points of failure give higher reliability with less “down time” and servicing hours, reducing overall costs
- Climate Ready Engineering is a market leader in Occupant Comfort Management Solutions and provides a one-stop-shop Building Lifetime Service for active buildings of the future.
CRE Services Portfolio
Contact Climate Ready Engineering